- Non-invasive & Non-drug for Pain Relief - The Cambivo TENS Unit muscle stimulator is a drug-free and highly effective method of pain relief, it is designed to reduce and relieve pain and stiffness in the back, shoulder, back neck, knee, hip, sciatica, leg, elbow, arm, ankles, knots, foot, calf, plantar, thigh and more.
- Compact & Convenient to Carry Around - With the size of 4.5*1.2 inches (115*30mm), this portable and compact TENS machine can easily fit into your pocket or purse when you at home or outside; With this pocket-size, you can take it to work, use it at home or while walking, traveling, doing chores, and after exercising; Store your Cambivo electronic pulse massager into the free soft pouch and it is ready to with you anywhere you go.
- Powerful & Effective for Personalized Therapy - Featured with dual channels that allow you to put on up to 4 pads for treatment; Six preset therapies: Scraping, Cupping, Thumping, Tapping, Kneading, Taichi and 4 massage frequencies with 20 levels of intensity to help relieve multiple pains; Plus the adjustable timer function for helping you customized your own treatment time.
- Rechargeable & Durable Built-in Battery - This muscle electrical stimulator comes with Micro-USB that can be plugged into any USB-A port to charge, like a wall charger, laptop or power bank; Up to 20 hours long usage time, save your time and money from changing replace batteries; Low power indicator on the highly visible blue backlit LCD screen reminds you the remaining battery level timely.
- What’s in the Box - TENS Unit, 2 sets of electrode leads, 1 pair of small self-adhesive pads for compact pain area, 4 pairs of medium adhesive pads for larger muscles and pains, one pad holder, AC adapter for recharging, soft pouch, and instruction manual; FDA Cleared CE Certified; Cambivo TENS machine comes with a 12-month warranty with hassle-free customer service for 100% satisfaction guarantee.
1. It is suggested that you do not use the TENS on the same area of skin for a duration greater than 20 minutes 2 times per day. Consult with your physician for longer or more frequent use.
2. Start from the lowest intensity and gradually adjust the intensity to a comfortable level on a scale from 1 to 20.
3. After finishing a session, gently remove the pads from your skin by pulling from the corner of the pad, and return them on either side of the provided pads holder or protective plastic film, then store the TENS machine carefully.
4. The pads are designed for repeated use over time. Disposable and replace the pads when it loses their adhesive.
Make sure you read all the instructions carefully before using the product. The unit may cause lethal rhythm disturbances in certain susceptible individuals. If you have had a recent surgical procedure, the stimulation may disrupt the healing process. Do not use this device if you have an implantable pacemaker, defibrillator or other implanted metal or electronic device; undiagnosed pain syndrome; cancer or pregnancy. Please consult with your physician before using this device.